Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Looks like the Sun God did listen to my prayers - saving you lot from being saddled with a whiny entry, pontificating the benefits of going into university for 3 hours (in addition to an hour's journey each way in the driving rain).

I'm going to head out soon, looking foward to a one hour tutorial (which might never happen as our tutor chooses to inform us upto half an hour in advance) before heading off to a laparoscopic surgery study (watch the guinea pig go!) at the department with Vitamin D deficiency.

Hopefully the tute doesn't happen - I don't fancy passing by the unwanted admirer for the third day in a row.

Whilst we're on the theme of luck, I'd like to say 'thank you' to 'Anon' who's offered me a tour 'round the Channel Four Building- I guess being a fangirl does have it's perks :D

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous savi3 said...

aiyo.. it's still raining !!! who's the unwanted admirer? tell tell.. hehe.. i am sooo bored, took the day off work cos just couldn't be bothered to go in and now i actually regret it cos i didn't get anything very constructive done.. been reading the OHCS Gynae section and it's bored me to tears :(

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger S said...

Unwanted admirer - someone on my placements. I'll tell you more about him on MSN. Nice guy, but not for me.

Gynae can get very dull - I suppose pretending to talk to real patients/reading case studies can liven it up a bit?

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous savi3 said...

hey thanks for the imperial lectures link.. i wish i could get the oxford handbook of general practice on audio lectures !! i just can't read for long i get so bored or just fall asleep.. let me know if anymore topics come out on the audio site.. cheers :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home