Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Final year angst...

Some very nice nostalgic writing from Childof25 has put me on the retrospective bent too. The post-revision chillout is gonna be one *hell* of a writing blitz. You are all going to learn about my electronic moisture detector whether you like it or not :D

Just thought I'd say I'm almost where I should be on the revision. I'm 2/3 done on one subject, half-done on the other two.

Still need to consolidate revision with question books - I'm doing a few as I go along but sieve brain prefers to remember quotes on the precise nature of a DILF in preference to the microbiology of Anthrax!

A DILF is funnier than Bacillus anthracis anyway, despite the efforts of NYC's thrash metal boys to tell me otherwise.

A DILF is a 'dad I'd like to f*ck'. Incidentally, I know two of these. My placement partner and I are in agreement over *which* three of the consultants we would do. I'm going to miss her LOADS when she flies to Mauritius next week - it'd be nice to club together and give her a proper send off cos we're not going to see each other for eleven weeks.

I'm pretty blessed with the placement partners I've been given - I've only had one that could be considered a proper c*ck. The girls have ended up good friends of mine, I spent two placements perving on someone and provided pervery to someone else (nice but not my type) during the last one.

I best be off now - the panicking for my final year has ALREADY started. I'm half-tempted to email some consultants and ask if I could spend time with their clinics in order to slick up for my practical exams next year. I really need to improve on orthopaedics, neurology and rheumatology.

Z&K are blessed in that they failed a placement (by not turning up) and get three-weeks intensive tutoring from the legendary guy who ISN'T tutoring next year. Z&K deserve it though, they're nice guys.

*sigh*

Final year sucks & it's not even begun :P

3 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous savi3 said...

sounds like the revision is all under control.. good for you !! i was a mess when my finals were looming, mainly cos i was all over Mr Mimic at the time.. major distraction that was :(

yup i know a few DILFs too.. tried and tested that concept during my med school days..now i just appreciate the dishy consultants from a distance *SIGH*

trying to book a city break for the end August bank holiday weekend..choices are Berlin, Copenhagen or Stockholm.. cannot decide :(

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger S said...

Boys & girls can be SOO distracting. Hence the conscious decision to minimise such things next year.

Plenty of time for distraction during F1 ;)

Berlin's good for clubbing & historical reasons. However, both it and Copenhagen have neo-Nazi areas. As long as you keep out of these, all will be well.

Stockholm seems welcoming yet dull at the same time. I actually used to live in Eskjo as a toddler - so I'd like to go back sometime.

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous savi3 said...

can u believe this crappy weather? we wanted to turn the heating on in the flat yday but it's been centrally turned OFF so no chance:(

Berlin seems cheapest so might just go for that..

just read abt the latest bomb in SL.. things are so bad there it's just too sad/depressing to even read about !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home