Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

One Hot Minute

Wow. What can I say. RHCP were AMAZING on Tuesday.

We had all the greatest hits, the singles from the new album, instrument swapping & a fabulous encore. Well worth the money & the stalker weirdo that tried to chat me up. I also had several 5-second love affairs with randoms - I sincerely doubt the aesthetic appreciation was returned!

I've not been upto much else. Saw K yesterday, which was lovely. Also met up with a chick I went to school with. Only a couple of us actually liked her back then. Never again - the voice was bad enough, let alone the offensive hyper-conservative bile she came out with. Even the censored version of my life story ended up getting slighted or moralised upon. Just thinking about Respect Party minions makes me cross!

*breathes*
*breathes*
*breathes more*

6 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

You mean you saw them live? aaaaaaaahhhhh.. life ain't fair...

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous ddm said...

demn, demn you. fortune favours the londoner. nothing like summer gigs..i caught bon jovi and the googoodolls just before i left. so there.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger S said...

Spectral, life isn't fair. Otherwise I'd have seen Coldplay by now too!

DDM - BonJovi must've been a treat!

When are you back?

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous ddm said...

bon jovi was super, packed stadium and all. i'm back in sl for good unless things go quite pear shaped with my dissertation. got visa till november so i might swing by for kicks.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Sounds good. Who swapped instruments with who?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger S said...

John sang vocals, Chad played guitar and Anthony took the drums.

Really amazing stuff.

I'm also loving Tommy Lee's Rock School on Sky One; him, Dave Navarro, Jay Newstead & the other two make a wicked set of teachers :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home