Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Secrets & lies...

In deference to Rhythmic and Cof25's recent confessions, I thought I'd let slip a few secrets to keep the bored amongst ya (Skurj, I'm looking at you!) entertained. In order to keep you on your toes, I've slipped one little lie in there. Let me know which one you think it is!

I have a recent allergy to fish, meat and poultry. Behold the commencement of a veggie diet with eggs & the occasional cutlet/smoked salmon thrown in.

I still have an ongoing Japanese obsession - I *love* everything about that place. From the ongoing conflict between conformism and individualism to the method belieing the madness. I've read pretty much every fictional account of the place, in addition to being a total geek for everything from Tamagotchi's to tea ceremonies. I've tried and failed to learn Japanese in the past - once I've got French and Sinhala under my belt, it's gonna be next.

I have several minor low-level OCDs - hence the love of sushi & abhorrence of shopping in places where clothes are not stocked in size, style & colour order. I'm slightly anal re: cleanliness in my own home & won't allow the eating/drinking of coloured substances in the bedroom unless it's for amorous purposes.

I have a navel piercing.

I have other body piercings.

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rhythmic Diaspora said...

"clothes are not stocked in size, style and colour order.."

I guess that rules out any shops in Sri Lanka then.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Dinu said...

Just thought i'd putt my six pence in and nominate the navel piercing as the lie. It's sooo like five years ago!! On second thought, you are sri lankan, right? It might be that delayed reaction syndrom.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger S said...

Yay - Dinu got it right <3

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous dinu said...

Yay me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home