Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Rhythm in Motion...

Friday the 8th of December was a very interesting day for me. The culmination of months of emails, blogs and successive periods abroad finally came to fruition.

The plan I speak of was my meeting of Mr Rhythmic!

As we all know, behind every great blog is a great person - and I take pride in letting everyone's favourite SuperUncle into my life.

Who - Mr Rhythmic and I
What - Wetherspoons pub grub and assorted drinks. All treated courtesy of the good Sri Lankan boy.

When - lunchtime
Where - Surbiton, home of 'The Good Life'.
Why - to talk about life :)

The conversation was fluid yet intriguing - I don't think an awkward moment was there! Topics included family life, recent trips abroad (with particular attention paid to SL), blogging styles, all of you blogging types (hey, we've got YOU LOT in common!), weekend plans, fears and dislikes and music chat.

All very interesting, as I'm sure you're aware.

I guess it proves Kottu is useful for something, eh?

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am indeed honoured to have met Lady Luck in person. Smells permitting I hope we can do it again!

RD

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so nice!He's turning into a legend himself!! And I just loved this super uncle chappie...really funny!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been a great experience...he's a legend himself, and I guess he doesn't know it.

And three cheers for this super uncle chappie...whoever he is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home