Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Monday, January 08, 2007

PS

Anyone else ever felt work ruined their lives/their lovelives?

I honestly think my choices are out to get me.

1) 5th/final year clinics make it harder for you to catch up with anyone who isn't part of your rotation/habitation group.

2) Going away for two months has put me entirely out of sync with friends - people have new hobbies/loyalties/relationships, even, which means I'm having to fight harder to get an audience with them.

3) Revision isn't conducive to a social life.

4) Revision/working evenings isn't conducive to a lovelife either.
4a) Being a female doctor makes me non-dateable in the eyes of non-medic types.
4b) Being me makes me non-dateable in the eyes of medic types.

I can't be f*cked.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I SO agree with some of those. Grrrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home