Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a tard!

I just rejected a couple of comments from 'The Wanderer' and 'Jokerman' by mistake.

Monkey - all is well; the last entry was written in a slightly morose state. I'm feeling better now, rapidly scribbling notes for my next tutorial with Uncle M! Btw, why don't you like Power Tutes?

Jokerman - I agree TATT and LOC aren't best served by the Power Tutorial format.

Rhythmic - thank you for your lovely email. A minger is a step up from owning a beard ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, the name 'Uncle M' has actually stuck.

If you're referring to who I think you're referring to. Which I'm pretty sure you are.

How are things over there? I do miss that hospital, though I must say the teaching over here has been pretty darn good... :)

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely sure why I despise the power tutorials. Maybe because I like to be unrushed and Uncle M's tutorials are all about fast pace peppered with 'look this up', 'you should know about drug x,y,z', you know? For me he doesn't really add anthing. Even the 15 minutes in his tutorial is a bit of a waste for that reason. I still think Uncle M rules though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home