Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Life Oop North

I can't believe I'm going to be moving to Manchester & it's surroundings come this August.

Two years two hundred miles away.

Think I can hack it?

I think you'll find the answer is 'YES' - they've got lots of dermatology jobs, two year allocations (vs one year in most of the country), lots of course fundings, tonnes of gigs, their very own Selfridges, a mile full of curries AND a Harvey Nicks.

Perhaps I'll bump into one of the boys from Take That on a night out?

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Darwin said...

I had to do the whole move-thing too, to Glasgow for 3years after living in Bath for 4, which was slightly unnerving. I think you'll quite like it in Manchester though, never been there myself but I've been told by people who have moved up there that they had a really good time. Was it your first choice?

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger S said...

Believe it or not, it was my 8th. (London consists of five regions, Oxbridge counts as two).

I've been to Manchester itself before (last year, infact) and quite liked it. Don't know about the surrounding areas I get to pick from though :/

http://www.pgmd.man.ac.uk/hospmed/foundationmap.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home