Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekends of yore...

...my oh my, have I had a GIRLIE time :D

Talk about beautification, shopping, artisan chocolates and Japanese ice creams. I'm not quite a convert to edamame soya beans in a waffle cone, but hey, the red bean and chestnut are well worth a go!

I also popped out to Richmond for a spot of summer - my girl D and I ended up Pimms-ing by the river. Needless to say, the people-watching wasn't especially entertaining, but top company and great weather is always appreciated :) 

Sunday was spent exercising (3 mile walk to fetch paper and come back), reading the Sunday Papers, catching up with a girlie or two and inventing Peking Salmon.

I'm now reading 'Blast from the Past' and 'The Liar'.

'How to Lose Friends and Alienate People' is also an excellent read. Highly recommended. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home