Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Bunch of Fives

Here's a few random ponderings; courtesy of the Rhythmic One....

My top 5 Sri Lankan foods:


Patties - with traditional coconut pastry

Hoppers

Prawn curry

Hot Butterfried Cuttlefish

Proper Muslim Buriyani


My top 5 current gadgets:



My Nokia - it's got Adventure Snake and Sudoku on it, in addition to a top quality camera <3

My digicam - it's the cutest :D

My hairdryer

My aerolatte

and

My SkyTV digibox. Terrestrial TV is rubbish before 9pm.


5 things I've learnt recently:

Only Asians in Asia have pets.


A battle which is lost now builds resolution to win the war later.


Your first instincts are very often right.


There's no point wasting time with people who don't inspire you.


Very few females are actually inspiring. Only two girls per year seem to make any kind of impression on me...

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger SpectralCentroid said...

Heh heh, no one makes patties like us do they? Or the chinese rolls. Yumm..

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hi S
Couldn't find your e-mail address on the site so apologies for a non sequitur comment. Just wanted to thank you for your kind words in the comment on my tribute post to Peter. It never ceases to amaze me how supportive the blogging community can be in times of trouble - it is very much appreciated :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home