Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Release the Children!

I got a Reggae interview with some Reggae Reggae sauce. Yay :D

Excuse my excitement, but this is quite possibly my biggest interview yet. The artists, Jam Jah, are on their way to bigger and better things; you can tell by their professionalism and phone manner. They're not massive yet though - I don't think anyone outside of the UK's dubstep/ShambalaFest scene would've cottoned onto them...

The reason why their interview is super-special is that this is my first professional commission. Hopefully, the interview will be up and running for view in ten days time. Yours truly is going to be paid for writing; a long long time before she gets paid for being a doctor ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Great News - Good Luck with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home