Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Duck, Duck, Goose

I've become a bit boring this week - things have guided happenings, not my good self. I've also been a bit spoilt ;)

  • There's been the aforementioned interview with the handsome Reggae crew.

  • There's been FPAS job applications.

  • The departure of my grandfather.

  • The arrival of his brother and sister-in-law.

  • The receipt of top-class Ghiradelli goodies from my lovely American Aunt.

  • The seeing of some patients and a perfect Pot-Roasted Duck at the Petersham. Note the patients were not inspected as part of the dish preparation - cirrhosed foie gras would NOT be a good idea!


  • The highlight of my week has been the Sarkozy's new singledom Grand Prebois 2006 I had to accompany the duck.

    I have also entertained thoughts of watching Marylin Manson play Wembley on my results day; he ranks amongst my top 10 of people I most want to see (the rest being Jacko, Mariah Carey, Korn, Sevendust, Placebo, Mary J Blige, SOAD, Take That and COF). Just not sure whether I'd want to be a) in Wembley (shit venue which is a pain to get to) or b) at a gig upon failing. I suppose I should keep the venue number in my phone. Results come out at three, and I could easily call then. Decisions, decisions.

    'til next time,
    Adieu.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home