Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas Update

Guten Morgen chaps and chapesses,

A very belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all.

This update has been brought to you by a bout of insomnia. I think the delicious food consumed during the previous 24 hours might have something to do with it. Eschewing vegetables in favour of protein + delicious sauce is a bad, bad idea.

So so, what of me. I think it's time I gave you a proper rundown of my life post-exams.

Immediately post-exams my colleagues and I headed to Lloyds on Fulham Broadway. It was after all, the only drinking establishment open at early o'clock. We then bought some presents for the children's ward at Chelsea hospital, before having lunch and staying in said establishment until 7pm. Surprisingly, carnage didn't occur and I forgot to call up for Manson tickets. Mooning(an activity not carried out by self), OTOH, did.

The day after saw yours truly at a Spa, prior to Xmas shopping and reading three books. I highly recommend 'A Short History of Tractors in Ukranian' and 'Little Children'. Tim Perotta is an excellent writer - think Ann Tyler gone male.

I then headed off to work experience at Elsevier's and Asiana, before applying to five million doctoring jobs and signing up for media & film classes at Chelsea College and SOAS. In this time, I have had the delectable pleasure of a venison haunch with red cabbage and mustard mash from the no-nonsense Camden Brasserie. I've also had the chance to rediscover my cooking skills, use-up a twelve-day gym trial, and see almost all the friends I've wanted to since the summer. I especially enjoyed this adventure.

I think I've been a super-busy girl. Factor in my fabulous Xmas presents inclusive of a Take That 'Beautiful World' CD and DVD and you've got a pretty-happy-yet-unemployed super-busy girl.

Excellent.

How were your Christmases?

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Gutterflower said...

Don't really celebrate christmas, but had a good time though. Met up with a bunch of friends.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you as well. :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Enhance Life said...

Hi,
Came across your blog through Kottu.org.
I like your writing style.

Sham
http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home