Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The perks of being a nice doctor are...

1)...the rest of the ward staff being happy to see you and not hiding their chocolates when you swing by....

2)...the rest of the ward staff being happy to help you with jobs whilst you're stuck.

3)...being assigned students to teach...

4)...being personally chosen by students as their main supervisor...

5)...being personally chosen by the cutest final year student in the entire hospital to be their supervisor for the month.

Yes, I think I win. Some of the female nurses were convinced he fancied me as they saw him following me around all day. Letting them know our relationship was purely supervisory and his role was to 'shadow' me truly sucked!

Photos etc available on request.

PS Have any of you been truly tempted in your 'teaching/supervisory' roles? What did you do about it? How did things pan out?

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Darwin said...

Taking into account how excellent your taste in eye-candy has been in the past...here's my photo request!

I've never had a teaching/supervisory role so can't answer your Q on that I'm afraid.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Half Doctor said...

The perks of being a nice doctor are...
After all is said and done,
at night
Going to sleep,
soundly
tired
but
happy,
remembering!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Calavera said...

Aww, it's so good that you're a nice doctor and not an arsey F1/F2!

I used to love doctors like you on my firms.

:)

Thanks so much for the comments at my blog. I'm uncertain as to how things are panning out with regards to the projects so far... I did meet up with the supervisor, and it really was nothing short of awful.

Arrrrgh.

I hope that things are going well for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home