Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been tagged, I've been tagged....

.....and I've had a text message to remind me to write on here! Hello!

Here are the rules:
~ Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
~ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I would've been to Madrid and Toronto by the time you read this.

2. I find it hard to whistle. Construction work is clearly not the career path for me!

3. My favourite flowers are orchids and tiger lilies.

4. I once met Dave Grohl.

5. The places I most want to visit are Japan, China, Cuba, Thailand, South Africa and Russia.

6. I can't resist Northern/Celtic accents on Black & Asian guys. They're just yummy!

7. I still haven't seen the SATC film or gotten 'round to tagging anyone. Go figure!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Wow, lucky you! What was it like when you met Dave Grohl? I am going to see the Foo July 23rd and I hope I could be so lucky.

Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home