Lady Luck Speaks

Desi dating and desires from the doctor of delight.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back to Reality

Ladies and Gentleman,

It's great to be back. Yours truly has been coaxed out of retirement by former students hoping to see me back to my former glory.

The blogsphere has changed since 2008; bloggers are now integral to the media, providing content and opinion for the mainstream outlets instead of feeding from the sidelines. Blogs have led to fortunes, as per Belle de Jour and her TV series. A former blog feed I contributed to has been published as a book which takes pride of place on my mantelpiece.

As we know, there are plenty of opinionated folk out there, backsides intact. My opinion is irrelevant, so I won't be putting it out there unless asked.

Your opinions, on the other hand, are the ones that count. Whilst bloggers like Sapphire and African Girl answer queries for women mystified by the behaviour of Scandinavian, specifically Swedish males; the converse demand has arisen from men seeking information on the predilections and quirks of South Asian, brown-skinned desi females. I'd like to attend to this and write about the topics relevant to desi dating and beyond. Ask your questions and I will answer; your wish is my command.

Onwards and upwards,
The One and Only Lady Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home